People in business, like life, sometimes need reminders on why we do what we do . Here are ten reasons for importers and exporters to be thankful and hopeful:
- You have customers: You should have a key group of loyal customers to be thankful for, especially those who buy from you from thousands of miles away.
- You have customers who pay on time: Only a few customers actually pay on time.
- You have money in the bank: You have enough money to put food on the table, can pay your bills and dip into your savings from time to time to cover theatre tickets on a rainy day.
- You have support from friends, family and pets: We get love, strength and support from friends, family and pets during our business.
- You have access to the Internet: We easily sell our products all over the world and we are able to find great suppliers in remote parts of the world.
- You are using social media and networking platforms: The ease of connecting with people all over the world.
- You have drive, passion and hopefully good health: Drive and passion are 2 key ingredients needed to be successful in any business.
- You have access to transportation companies: We should thank these folks who provide us the transportation services.
- You have many payment method options: Thanks to technology, we have thousands of choices to speed up the payment process.
- You do what you love: By doing what you love in the field of importing and exporting, you are making a dream come true.